Film Magazine Idea

My film magazine name will be Film4you. The purpose of my film magazine is to entertain and keep audience updated on how sports films and normal films are doing in in terms of box-office sales and upcoming and newly released films. Moreover, I aim for my magazine to have a positive impact on films so that people can go and watch it. My magazine will also have reviews of films , this would give the audience an idea on how the film will be. Eg , If Spider-man gain good reviews , people are going to be intrigued to watch it , which sees it gain more ticket sales.


The audience on my magazine will be aimed at people in working class and upper , but people who are into sports will also be attracted to it. This so that the magazine will be a worth their money. My magazine will be distributed to big retailers such as WHS Smith and Tesco. This is so that my magazine can reach a wide range of audience. My front cover of my magazine will grabbing the audience in , which would want to see them buy the magazine. The cost of my magazine would be around £5.99. This is the price for the magazine so that distribution cost and making  cost will be covered. It's an affordable price , which see people can see working class people to afford it.

My magazine content will include a split sections. one section will be on upcoming films for each month , which would keep the audience up to date and the other would be on sports news and films that coming. This would show the audience on what film industry holds in the future. It would also show trailer reviews from top people , which would give an insight of what to expect. The magazine will also have interviews from actors on the roles they played in films. This would see them answer any questions provided by fans.

All of this would see my magazine gain top reviews from numerous of people. It would see people want to come back and buy more magazine because it has s o much exclusive information , that barely any other magazine has. This magazine is going to be the best magazine in the world.














Comments